Tips and Tricks
Cell Phones Review
- Netgear R6300 Review: Compact and Fast
- Cooler Master N200 Review: the First Mini Tower That Support Radiator 24 cm
- Acer S235HL Review : Modern Minimalist and Unique Design
- Dell S2240T Monitor Review: Responsive to the touch
- HP Slate 21 Review: All-in-One PC with Android OS
- MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming Review : Best Motherboard for Gaming
- Epson L350 Inkjet Multifunction Printer Review: Faster and Efficient than the First Generation
- Compaq Presario CQ43-414TU Review : This Notebook will Reach all Walks of Life
- Samsung SyncMaster S27B750, Beautiful design with two HDMI Port
- ASUS ROG G55V Review: New and Fast
- Canon imageClass MF4750 Review : More Quiet and Saving
|ASUS ROG G55V Review: New and Fast|
|Computers - Laptops/Notebooks and Accessories|
|Thursday, 18 October 2012 09:51|
The all-new and superior components make this product as the most desirable laptop for gamers.
Gamers usually require the specification above average with price is also rather remarkable. Such was the case in this type ROG G55V that had we tried this time.
The figure of the ROG G55 reminds us of the G53 or G74 series that had also been stopped in our test lab. Laptops that have a larger body accurately described as a desktop replacement (replacement PC) have a strong design lines.
With a weight of more than 3 kg, the laptop has a 15.5 " screen is quite heavy to be moved. G55V appeared in the regular screen and the screen version with 3D visuals (plus glasses) with the difference in both prices reached U.S. $ 300.
In G55V has been used Intel Ivy Bridge actually quite on par with Sandy Bridge, with a more efficient power consumption. So it appears that the G55V is a new generation of ROG. These include the use of Intel HD 4000 graphics chip with a GeForce GTX660M. This chip may be a little bit faster from the previous model. After that, everything is still similar to the previous version as storage medium that is composed of the hard drive and SSD. The goal is to present the performance of read-write that is more hurried.
Unlike its predecessor, G55V is cooler and not noisy. This is done by changing the structure of the waste heat in the back. The back has now made wider with a bigger fan, but subtle. Our experiments proved that the use of the notebook for a long time will not make the temperature rise.
As a gaming notebook for the class, of course, there must be complete connectivity. Now G55V make all the USB ports to USB 3.0. The goal is that users do not need to find which ports are version 2 and version 3.
The combination of high specification make this product has excellent performance. However, with prices in the range of 2,000 dollars, of course, only the gamers who have enough money that can have this product.
Plus: complete connectivity; higher performance; no heat and no noise; Nvidia 3D glasses as a bonus.
Who's OnlineWe have 10 guests online
- J&W Z77A-ProX Motherboard Review : Save on Price and Additional Facilities 28818
- Enclosure Patriot Gauntlet Node 6779
- Epson L350 Inkjet Multifunction Printer Review: Faster and Efficient than the First Generation 6070
- MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming Review : Best Motherboard for Gaming 4691
- Asus Maximus V Extreme Motherboard Review: ROG Motherboard Which Have Many Features 4594